After these 5 stories you change the attitude of some people ... It is very instructive!

Sometimes we treat animals better than people. It sounds strange, but it's true: many prefer to feed a stray cat, ignoring the homeless grandfather. Tact, propriety, respect for others - it is not just signs of a good education. The fact that the mental attitude of the people is important first of all for us! If you think this statement is questionable, 5 Be sure to read the stories that we offer you. Their meaning is simple, but incredibly instructive. Not to make mistakes, which is likely to regret later ...

Sketch 1. Cleaner
I handed over the final exam, and one of the questions in the ticket I was very surprised. "What is the name cleaner, cleaned daily body of our university?" Of course, I saw her often, but my head did not come to know her name. It's just a cleaning lady! What is this eccentric professor, why is it forces students to answer stupid questions? At the end of the exam the teacher explained: "After graduation, you will be working with different people. Each of them - the important, very important! Remember this for life ... ". I remember this lesson and always treated people kindly and attentively. It saves me time and again - helped me when I needed it.

sketch 2. The woman in the rain
Exactly at 23:30 an elderly black woman stood on the side of the road in Alabama in the pouring rain. She's in a hurry, it was evident from the desperate movements of her hands. Soon next to her car stopped, and a young white man drove her to the destination. How strong was the surprise savior woman when a week later he was presented with a LCD-TV, which is delivered straight to his hotel room. He is very much helped an elderly lady - thanks to the car in time to catch the woman had time to talk to a dying husband. Good deeds are rewarded! It is not always so clearly as in this story, but it's true ...

sketch 3. Tip
A little boy came into the cafe and asked how much chocolate ice cream. "50 cents" - said the waitress. The boy counted the coins that he had ... "A normal?" - Asked the kid again. He was no more than 8 years. "35" - snapped the waitress. "Then my usual, please!" - Decided the boy. When the little customer left, the waitress almost cried, he left her a tip, giving up for this ice cream with chocolate.

sketch 4. Barriers
A wise king ordered that an enormous cobblestone middle of the main road. He interfered with movement - all his rounds, and went, but no one even made an attempt to remove the stone. Some criticized the king vengeance: he admitted that such a large object is directly on the way? Soon the road was an ordinary farmer, carrying on his back a bag of vegetables. He pushed back the stone, even though it was very difficult. Under poor stone I found something that brought him in admiration: a purse full of gold coins! Each obstacle - an opportunity to improve the situation, truly so.

Sketch 5. A little boy
I worked as a volunteer in the hospital, and I have found a new girlfriend - a little girl named Lisa. She suffered from a serious illness, and help her there was only one way: blood transfusion her little brother. He had fought the disease in his blood contained antibodies that could help Lisa. The doctor explained to the boy that was required of him. "If it will save her life, I agree," - said the little man. While there was a blood transfusion, the boy looked at his sister and smiled - now it will be better! But after the procedure, he turned pale and said quietly: "I'm going to die?" The brave tot had misunderstood the doctor. He decided that he must sacrifice his life for the sisters, but still agreed to give their blood!

Be humane - a rare happiness. Kind, sincere, responsive people a lot happier the rest! Tell a friend about this instructive story, they are inspired to do good deeds.

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting