Tasty, tastier! How to make familiar dishes a unique taste.

"The actions of human life like the food, and the thoughts and feelings - on the seasoning. Poor have someone who the ambassador pour vinegar or cherry cake ... "To the food was delicious, you need to prepare wisely! Tricks that we offer are already known to many mistresses. But cooking - so delicate art, which is completely impossible to cover everything, there is always a little mystery. From this mystery often depends on the taste of dishes: a trifle, a pinch of spices, but how much it affects the cooked food! Try to take advantage of our advice and the usual dishes become masterpieces.

1. Correctly adds fresh herbs: solid (rosemary, sage, thyme, oregano) - at the beginning of cooking; soft herbs (parsley, dill, cilantro, basil, chives) - at the end of cooking.

2. To soup was a pleasant sour taste, add to the broth a little fresh beet juice.

3. Meat is combined with prunes, adding it to a dish to extinguish, you can get an exquisite result.

4. Replace conventional bow on leeks, you will achieve unprecedented tenderness soup. Leek is better to cook milk and cheese soup.

5. Chicken cutlets will be even tastier if you add in a little minced semolina, is another option - Mashed cooked beans.

6. Learn to cook the sauce "Pesto" - it goes well with any side dishes, meat and even salads, as well as the perfect base for sandwiches. 1 cup chopped parsley, 2 cloves garlic, 3 tbsp. l. peeled almonds, 0, 5 cups olivkogovogo oil, 50 g parmesan or other sharp hard cheese, salt and ground black pepper to taste. You can add the arugula, basil. Combine all ingredients in a blender, and the sauce is ready.

7. Always have in the kitchen concealed soy sauce - you can add a few drops in meat and vegetable dishes to enhance the taste.

8. Sugar improves the taste of meat, seafood and vegetables. Add a pinch of sugar and salt together in a dish, and they will be much tastier!

9. Enhance the taste and aroma of dried spices can be, if a little fry them in butter or vegetable oil before adding to the main dish.

10. Omelette will be much more magnificent, if whipping eggs with cold water. On the glass eggs need 2 tbsp. l. water.

11. Pour some sugar the liver before cooking, and she will preserve softness.

12. Sausages - not very useful product. But if there is, with style! Raw sausage obmazh mustard and fry in vegetable oil by medium heat.

13. Carrot salad with walnuts and apples to be very tasty if it season with grated fresh ginger. Useful to the same!

14. Ground peanuts and garlic will provide an excellent dressing for vegetable salad.

15. If ignited buckwheat in a pan for 7 minutes before cooking, porridge is very tasty! And cook faster. During cooking, you can add a little butter for a richer flavor.

16. Marinate meat in beer - pork and chicken in a light, beef - in the dark. It turns out a delicious dish with bread aroma!

17. Add the tomatoes to the raw potato before he seethe - will be very crispy potatoes.

18. Grated hard cheese can be added to a bowl of soup, this will make it more nutritious. With tasty croutons would be awesome!

19. Always salt the meat at the end of cooking, or - is ready. Spice is added during cooking.

20. To fried donuts or cakes soaked up excess fat, add a warm frying oil 1 tbsp. l. alcohol. Doughnuts are obtained low-fat and tastier!

21. Use instead of sugar powdered sugar and cream or sour cream is excellent.

22. Before adding vanilla dough dilute it with hot water. Do not overdo it - too much vanilla dough gives a bitter taste.

23. Before you drink coffee, make a few sips of cold water - it will help as much as possible to enjoy the flavor of the drink and feel all the taste notes.

There is one little secret - Ready slowly, in a good mood and thoughts about something pleasant. The food absorbs the emotions experienced housewives confirm. «For more than thirty years I have been a chef, every day I am ready, and finally prepared a dish as I began; I was a baker and dough, I myself am from a kneaded bread, which like » em>. Suppose you have the kitchen and the living is order! Share the secrets of rich taste familiar dishes with your friends.

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting