A loving mother does extraordinarily inspiring photographs her beautiful, but one-handed daughter ...

This loving mother, Holly Springs, as it does not sound strange, inspired to do photography illness of her little daughter. Crumb since the early years of struggling with Hirschsprung's disease (abnormality of the colon). Also, the baby does not have a left hand. These fascinating works of Holly wanted to show his little daughter, she does not have anything to limit myself. Anything is possible as long as you do not lose faith in yourself.

«My daughter - my muse, is an integral part of me! She inspires me to follow your preferences, create and share these unikalnymy wilted with you ». I> - otkrovenichaet Holly Springs.

For these wonderful pictures a photographer and a loving mother received an award from NZIPP / Epson Iris as the creative photographer in 2014.

Real inspiration brings only true love. It is the force that makes creating and sharing their creations with others. Tell your friends about these beautiful and sensual photographs.

www.hollyspringphotography.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting