This is the worst that I have ever seen. Even 13 years later, I have the footage still shocking ...

This is the worst day in the history of the United States. It is a tragedy that has left an irreparable trail and deprived thousands of lives. This is a black day in the history of not only the US but also in the history of mankind.

Recall, today the 13th anniversary of the September 11, 2001, when the United States was committed a series of terrorist attacks that claimed the lives of thousands of innocent people. One of the major terrorist attacks took place when a group of terrorists crashed the abduction of Flight 175 airline United Airlines in the world famous twin towers.

The heart flutters at the sight of those terrible shots. He remembers what happened and want to express my sincere condolences to all the victims and their relatives in this tragedy on a national scale. Killed so many innocent people ... We have to learn from your mistakes and remember that war, violence - it is evil, because they do not choose who to be killed. We hope that this will never happen again.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db209vjW2yo

Tags

See also

New and interesting