"You deserve a reward for something that lived with me 20 years." Frank an ex-wife.

Parting - a delicate matter. Often people poured on each other so much dirt that one wonders how they could live together for so many years. But blogger English edition of The Huffington Post, Michael Cheshire quite another said goodbye to his ex-wife. His words touched you deeply.

Well, today is our 20-year marriage fell apart in court. i>

To be honest, it seemed unreal. When we came to this decision a few months ago, I felt that the world collapsed. In truth, I was afraid of what life would look like now without you. But now, as then, it seems to me that everything is much better. According to a German proverb, fear makes the wolf bigger than he really is. And I was really afraid to live without you, because you were the only constant person. You're like a voice in my head. And I have to be grateful to you for these 20 years. And so this first day of our divorce, I am writing you all this because time is running and I just can not manage to say what I wanted. Because let me share their feelings. I>

You deserve a reward for the fact that 20 years had lived with a man like me. i>
We both know that is not easy to love me. I'm a little sleep, a lot of joking and often behave inappropriately. I am very much in danger. That's what happens when you burden yourself to marry a man who everywhere follows his dream. But you do not subscribe to it. I realized too late that many of my dreams have been a nightmare for you. In many ways, my life is like a room full of dynamite ... and I'm sitting in this room playing with matches. You've always been willing to follow me to the ends of the world. And I'm sorry for the suffering that you have caused. I>

In general, it was a good marriage. i>
According to statistics, 50% of marriages end in divorce, and 50% - death. So we are still very lucky: -) i>

You are a wonderful mother! i>
Your kindness and love for our children is perhaps the single most beautiful trait in you. You have no idea how I tried to follow your example. i>

I want you to be happy. i>
After all, you deserve happiness. And a quiet life in marriage. I>

For the record ... I'd marry you again and again, even if I knew it would still be the end. i>
Yes, we have three wonderful children. But even if they were not. I would have chosen you. I can not imagine my life without you. I>

You can not make me stop loving you. i>
I honestly tried to convince my heart to hate you. But I could not. You're too nice. The only thing that surprised me - that's how easy it has become to be friends again. This is the place where we started. And that is why I am happy that here we parted. I like that we are still talking about our children, about life, plans, films, music. It's so cool. I>

I'll always be there. i>
If you will need my help - you can always contact me. i>

I am not a fool. i>
I know that a woman like you will not be alone. As you so easy to fall in love. And I want you to know - I will always support you in your choosing. I>

I thought about this day for so long, and now it has finally arrived. And I want to finish by saying: i>

«If you lose - look around and you will see me. If you fall - I'll catch you. And I'll always be glad ». I>

With all my heart, Michael. i>

You can leave nicely. The main thing - do not miss the opportunity to tell the person warm words goodbye and thank him for all the good things. Gone with friends this touching letter!

www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-cheshire/an-open-letter-to-my-now-_b_5876984.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063

Tags

See also

New and interesting