She was looking for a rich husband. The answer, which she received from the banker, just killed all on the spot!

This girl was looking for a rich husband with the help of forums for dating. She wrote the following:

«I'm not going to lie, why I'm here. This year I celebrate 25 years. I - very attractive. With good taste and sense of style. I want to marry a guy who earns 500+ thousand. Dollars per year. Can you guess what I defraud. But no. This is not true. You understand: in New York, one who earns a million dollars a year, is considered to be representative of the middle class. And I do not want to be a beggar. I>

My conditions are not so unrealizable. There is someone on this site, whose annual income - 500 thousand. Dollars? Or are you already married? Another question: "What do I need to do to marry a rich man such as you?» I>

All the people I had met, did not earn more than 250 thousand. per year. So it seems to me this is the ceiling. You can answer some questions of interest to me? For example: i>

1) Where do you - wealthy bachelors - usually hang out? (Please write your favorite bars, restaurants, gyms, preferably with addresses). I>

2) At what age can I best men to target? i>

3) Why most wives of the rich - such ugly? i>

4) How do you know who are good to you as a wife, and who - just a girl? The role of the girl I was not so interested in the role of a future wife. I>

I can not wait for your reply. i>

Your Beauty ». i>

General Director of one of the largest banks in the United States said it this way:

«Dear Pretty! i>

I read with great interest your message on the forum. I suppose that many girls there are the same. Allow me to analyze your situation in terms of investment. I>

My annual income - more than 500 thousand. dollars. This is exactly what you are looking for. Therefore, I am sure that I do not spend time in vain. As a businessman I can say that to marry you - bad decision. Everything is very simple. Let us explain to you why. I>

What you are trying to do - barter "beauty" to "money", ie. e., the entity A provides beauty, and the subject B pays for it. It seemed that no dirty tricks. I>

However, the biggest problem is that your beauty will fade and my money without clear reasons on that will not be lost. In the future, my income is likely to multiply, as opposed to your beauty. I>

In economic terms, we - two assets. My cost will rise, and your - to fall. And not just so, and exponentially. I>

Imagine that with you - it is an act of commerce. Like any trading on Wall Street, they have their position. I>

If the market price you as an asset has fallen, we will sell it. Owning and then the asset - is simply meaningless. The same is true about the marriage, to which you are so eager. How cruel may sound, but the most optimal solution to the issue of assets that depreciate quickly and rapidly - this is their selling or renting. I>

Any man who makes more than 500 thousand. dollars per year, a priori can not be a fool. Of course, like me, will only meet with you, but never marry you. My advice to you - tie with these searches. It is better to look for ways to get rich and to earn as much money in a year. Then the chances of finding a rich fool to grow. I>

I hope my answers will be useful ». i>

And it's true though. The real beauty - not motley colored wrapper, and that lies deep within. That will never fade - either tomorrow or in 50 years.

Share this cautionary tale with your friends!

www.worthytoshare.com/pretty-girl-was-seeking-a-rich-husband-the-reply#

Tags

See also

New and interesting