10 errors that people regret after 30. You still have a chance to fix it!

What mistakes we make in life? This can be understood at once, and only to the age of 30 comes to us first understand what we're missing something, something went wrong. I collected for you the most common mistakes of young people, which they really regret. Do not let this in my life!

1. Do not move your life into the background. B>
Up to 30 years old is an active formation of the person. People build careers, while forgetting about the family and their own health. The result - the lack of privacy and well-being. - Not the only thing is taken care of. Remember that!

2. Do not waste your time with anger. B>
People spend too much time on empty quarrels with relatives, anger at the bosses and bad day. Anger - a devastating feeling. Try to fill your soul with something bright and happy, instead of wasting their energy on anger.

3. Prices loved ones. B>
Often, people take personal relationships for granted. But there comes a time, and the other half are tired of fighting. Pay more attention to parents, partner, children. Do not be shy to tell them you love them.

4. Do not compare yourself with others. B>
Each has its own top, and each tends to it in different ways. Never compare your progress with others just because you have your own way.

5. Do not put off having children until later. B>
Children - the greatest joy in our lives. Of course, their appearance should be ready. But never put his career on the forefront. It may happen that give birth would be too late.

6. Do not forget your friends. B>
When a person has a family - very easy to move away from friends. But do not make the fatal mistake, do not forget about them. The time will come - and you'll regret it.

7. Travel. B>
What is the difference in what you sneakers, if you walk them around Paris. Do not waste money on expensive things - spend it on travel!

8. Do not waste time on regrets. B>
If up to 30 years, you do not have time to get a higher education, which he dreamed, or enrolled in - do it now! After 30 - is not the end of life, and its very dawn.

9. Trust your feelings. B>
Do not mess my life with a man you do not love. No money can not replace true love.

10. Use free time wisely. B>
To do what you really like. Time is running, and it should be used with advantage.

I hope you will reflect on these mistakes and not commit them in the future. Share with your friends this useful information!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting