Janitor found this dog, exhausted and littered with trash. What he then did for him - great ...

Usually Nathan Binnie throwing bags of garbage into his truck, not seeing them. But this time, making his usual circle, he looked closer. Among the waste was hiding a little puppy. The tiny four-legged friend was just skin and bones. He was trembling. Nathan immediately call for help and gave the puppy to his dinner, which he had with him.

puppy incredibly lucky that Nathan opened the trash. «I do not know why I decided to look inside, but thank God I did it». i> The local animal protection organizations have gone to a place of discovery, to pick up the puppy. Perhaps this little dog ran away from the house through the ill-treatment by the owner. The puppy was then 10 months and weighed about 7 kg while 22 kg - this rule. When he was taken to the vet could not take any blood tests because he was too skinny.

The next week he was fed a special diet. In addition, it is important that the puppy began to trust people again. But, to the surprise of the rescue team, it still was not a problem. Just a few days he looked healthier.

How such stories can happen, even in my head does not fit. Thank God that there are other people. Respect the people who love animals and are willing to save them.

Share this story Nathan and inspire others to good works.

likemag.com/de/ein-muellmann-fand-ihn-abgemagert-und-ueberhaeuft-mit-abfall-was-er-dann-fuer-ihn-tut-ist-grandios

Tags

See also

New and interesting