Flying janitor in u

I strolled here yesterday Shchukino, visiting shops and suddenly svezhepostavlennye oil painting

What happened? Where everyone is looking? And watching all the top. And that's on top, flying janitor

A little below my voter, a resident of Shchukin, the owner of an apartment in the house at street Aviation house 68

A resident decided to conduct pre-election campaign and hung out of the window banner. The team of public servants in the composition of the representative OATI, aunt of the council and organized flying wiper cutting bannera.Poprosil show me any documents based on which the action unfolds. A police officer said that he had no documents and his business to see to it that someone filled someone's face. Hanging on a rope from the roof of the caretaker who intends to cut the banner, it does not smuschal.Predstavitel OATI some waving a piece of paper, but it showed very reluctantly gave up, hide the second sheet. Examine the document still failed, it was written that an exceptional check violations are found, issued a determination banner srezat.Vot prescription begins to run

Flying janitor took the position

But it seems that something has gone wrong. Between the janitor and the tenant a discussion, during which it apparently was about the possible dire consequences, threatening the janitor in the event of penetration into the apartment. As a result, the janitor became confused hanging from balconies and doing this for about 20 minutes

That's how it was 20 minutes

In the process of the district and a representative OATI decided to go to the tenant and, apparently, to ask him to keep up with the poor janitor, but he will probably call on the door did not hear, because he was busy with fun.

Gathered an emergency meeting. The participants were extremely concerned.

- Let's cut! - No, no future cut said! - I will not! After 10 more minutes, the janitor started moving down

Capitulation

Winning :)

The victim is not willing to accept defeat with dignity and sends greetings to you and me

More hi

Then present began to behave nervously

The porter told me that he was threatened with a knife, a representative OATI with some polunaezdom and half-smirk said that now will be to write a statement about the threat of assassination. I had to spend an hour on it to go to the police station and explain in detail Shchukino there, what happened and what I've seen, as well as to express their concern about a possible deputy slander. The situation seems to be ended peacefully with all storon.Mne sorry that this is happening in my area, and it is a pity that I can not do anything special about it. I agree that the facades of the houses should look neat and the people, in theory, should not be allowed to stick to these facades conditioners, glass anyhow balconies, double glazing and paste advertise. And always maintain the mayor's office, if it is doing something aimed at the fact that the city has become krasivey.No what are doing now with banners, is, first, hypocrisy, rather than fight for a beautiful city (well, because it hangs million banners "sell an apartment," stop the advertisement hung "money" and "Hire an apartment in your house" and one is never interested in) .In the second place is dangerous, because it violates the generally accepted standards: a man sitting at home, is nervous when his balcony down a man on the rope, and even the appearance of such. No court order, even at the door, and no one is calling the document does not show - just wake up, and you have hanging in the window of the porter. How do you understand what is happening at all?
All over the world, and in Russia, too, the legislation on pre-election campaign is different from the laws of normal life. That can not be done for commercial purposes, it is possible to do in the campaign, every few years, two months, the town hung with agitation, and that's fine - people do express an opinion, so influence on political life, it is impossible to try them this ban, especially via dvornikov.Eto flying, of course, not care about the appearance of the city, this is only a policy that draws OATI, justice and the police. This is not good, stand Sergei Sobyanin deputy censure. It is not good, Sergey Semenovich. It is not good.

© maxkatz

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting