He thinks Elon Musk about flying cars?

Elon musk is a Titan of technological innovation. He made an electric car that people like, spends a revolution in the market of solar power, and plans a mission to Mars to establish the red planet colony of earthlings. With all the futuristic prowess, Musk sees the future in flying cars. Why? Let's find out.

Here is what Elon Musk Neil degrasse Tyson during an interview.

"Of course, we all wanted flying cars," said Tyson. To which Musk replied:"I would argue on the topic, we need flying cars or not needed. There are two opinions on this matter.If flying cars are needed, then obviously you are adding an extra dimension, where the car could fall on your head and will depend on the weather. And, of course, you will have a flying car, which will have the autopilot, otherwise you can forget about it. It will be on autopilot, but even on autopilot if you have reliable engines and blade, you will not reduce to zero the chance that something accidentally falls on your head. And there's still the problem of noise...In fact, I think that the problem could be solved with tunnels in towns and cities. But it is a problem for cities, where offices and homes are tight enough. They [cars] must operate in three dimensions, and then to descend to the street and suddenly fall in two dimensions.I think if you extrapolate this to cars and have tunnels for cars, you will get rid of traffic jams... and then will not need the flying car, and everything will work, even if the weather is bad. And nothing will fall on your head." So, even if you wanted a flying car, let's assume Elon Musk is "cured" you from this obsessive desire.published

Source: hi-news.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting