Doctors have told the story of the most stupid patients. I do not know whether to laugh or cry ...

Human stupidity and irresponsibility sometimes simply amazing. Especially when it comes to their own health. Recently, doctors have shared stories about their most stupid patients. Most of the situations, of course, the comic, but among them there are really sad stories. They show how people live who do not know anything about life. Here are some of them.

«One woman brought the child to a six-month survey. The child was in the hands of something similar to cocoa. Of course, I started to tell his mother about why young children can not drink the cocoa. To which she replied: "Oh, do not worry, it's just coffee» ». I>

«I work in a pharmacy. One day a girl came to me to buy the contraceptive ring. A month later, she returned with the same purpose, and on the wrist she flaunted a ring as a bracelet ». I>

«Came the patient to be tested for sexually transmitted infections. She was very confused and insisted that she had only one sexual partner. It excluded the possibility that he might have infected other women, because, even if he slept even with someone, he always takes the same condom, which is carefully rinses after each use ». I>

«I work as a veterinarian. Once I explain the last desperate woman, mites, she tried unsuccessfully to pull out of the body of his dog, were actually dummies ». I>

«One patient had to amputate his leg, but she did not seem particularly concerned about this. When asked about the reason, she said, there is no reason for concern, because the leg still grows back soon ». I>

«The mother of my best friend is a nurse in an area where there are lots of gangs. She constantly have to explain to the family members of those who were shot, the brain can not be transplanted after being shot in the head ». I>

«I am a nurse. One day I was sitting in ordinatorskoj when the signal sounded that the patient is awake. I hurried to him and prepared for the worst. And what I saw when I came into the room? A relative of the sick patient electrodes pinned on his back. He said: "I have on my back, it seems the nerve ache, so I decided to borrow the Taser for a few minutes. It's not terrible? »» I>

«One way to measure the temperature of the Mummy at her child: it includes an oven and held his hand inside. Second hand she touched the child. Thus, according to her calculations, the temperature of the baby was 120 degrees Celsius ». I>

«A 16-year-old girl thought she was pregnant. However, it is a vague idea where her vagina. We explained to her that this is properly called her genitals. It turned out that, in its view, it is somewhere in the navel ». I>

«I'm a pharmacist. One woman complained that our products do not help allergy to cat fur. As it turned out, it is sprayed spray that you need to breathe in on your cat ». I>

After reading these stories, it is difficult to say whether to laugh or cry. Because of their ignorance people ruin the lives of not only themselves but also their children. Is it so difficult to express at least a modicum of curiosity and learn more about life? Share these comic stories with your friends - even if they will smile and think about what they did not do anything like that in my life.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting