They took pictures of the night of the swamp. When I saw that they were able to capture - I was shaking with fear!

Most of us horrifies just the thought of large alligators and bloodthirsty. It is hard to imagine how someone each time deliberately seeks out these green predators to admire them. But photographers Larry Lynch and David Moynahan help shed light on this mystery. Below is a series of photographs of alligators besets made Larry and David at night. Believe me, these awesome glow in the dark eyes no longer go out with your head!

This is a photo titled "Warning night light" Larry earned the award as the best wildlife photographers in the category of portraits of animals.

Photo: Larry Lynch

Larry often waits alligators near the Myakka River National Park Myakka River State of Florida to capture the unique shots.

Here's how to comment on their desperate acts himself Lynch: «Just a few meters from the swamp into a sultry night, surrounded by bloodthirsty mosquitoes, Hidden, I'm on my knees, and my thoughts are directed only at how to catch the most best shot, and quickly get out of here, go to hell ». i>

David Moynahan often also with such nocturnal visits to the National Park Myakka River. It seems that this time it was even more than expected. B>

Photo: David Moynahan

«So many glowing eyes! Fog ... Raindrops are falling on the camera lens, flash - all this makes this shot more magic », i> - admiringly says David. B>

Photo: David Moynahan

This "magic", of course, a little precarious. This devilish eyes from the darkness rather cause terror and fear. You have to be really brave and really love what you're doing to make such beautiful pictures of their danger wildlife. Be sure to show your friends a dangerous beauty of wildlife! This view will remain in their memory forever ...

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting