The rescue service received a call similar to the rally. What I was behind him, struck me ...

When US 911 received another call, the operator could not imagine what he will talk.

On the standard greeting about calling 911, and the question of what happened, the woman on the other end replied that she wanted to order a pizza on Main Street 123. «Another joker», i> - operator of thought, however, just in case, yet again, that it is - a call to the emergency services. The woman was not abating: she wanted a large pizza, half pepperoni and half with mushrooms. «You understand that the call to 911 and this is serious?» i> - the last time the operator has decided to appeal to call for prudence. «Yes», ​​ i> - the woman answered and said, as delayed delivery. Here, the controller began to understand: most likely to call the woman can not say what is really going on, because with her one who pose a threat. When he asked her whether this is so, then he received an affirmative answer. Realizing that the woman is no longer able to speak, the dispatcher sent to her outfit police (fortunately it was a couple of minutes away). When he looked at the basis of this address, I saw that there were repeatedly called the police because of domestic violence.

officers arrived at the scene found a battered woman and a drunken young man, who was immediately arrested on suspicion of his actions.

When you read these stories, I could not help think how much violence occurs in families around the world, and well, if you react to it in a timely manner. I wish that in every country the law guards were insightful and appropriately respond to such calls.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting