Nobody expected that a stray dog ​​so thank his rescuer. You raschuvstvueshsya to tears!

All beings on Earth worthy of care, warmth and peace to his location. This is especially true of animals that was thrown into the street, like rubbish. Very luckily, still living in our tiny blue planet guardian angels. They are not the mythical rulers of feathered wings. They are not immortal. All we, mere mortals, is known: the keepers of these take different forms, but they are always genuine - to bring good in the lives of those who most need it.

Rescue animals - one of those "angels" offices. Its employees were informed about the stray dogs, which bumped the car. Finding a defenseless being seriously injured on the sidelines, rescuers took her to the hospital. Footage of the scene of their meeting so deeply etched in my heart that I did not expect this! How touching and this may be thanks to the animal! Check this video sure!

The next 14 days, Leila (the so-called this charming dog ) was under the care of doctors, veterinarians (another "angel's office"). Then he found a loving family, which has given it a clean clot true kindness and gratitude a new chance to start over.

History in the topic of the day. On the one hand - amazing and tearjerker, on the other - evil and injustice. Finally I want to just remind you, dear friend, that you - MAN. And please, stay they always, under all circumstances. Help others. Take care of them. Protect those who are so necessary. Try to see the world not only with his own eyes, but the heart. Walk to Remember. Believe in the good and acts accordingly. After all, our lives - a thread. The thread that Moira early and late will cut into two parts. And then, at the time of our stay the carousel, and the music dies down ...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4Jjum2lZEQ

Tags

See also

New and interesting