Pope promises that all animals are sure to go to heaven. I can not believe ...

Late last month, Pope Francis, in his address at the Vatican told the great news to all owners of pets. According to him, in the afterlife does not just people but animals.

«Holy Scripture teaches us that that the implementation of this remarkable plan covers everything around us, and what appeared from God», i> - Francis said.

Next Pope continued: «The sky is open to all creatures, and they will be endowed with the joy and the love of God». i>

Francis opinions different from his predecessor, Benedict, who, despite the fact that he was a lover of cats, argued that animals - the guests in this world. Still, Francis is not the only Pope to accept such a position. Pope John Paul II also believed that each animal - a "divine breath».

Such a statement from Francis is not the first time we hear. Even when he became Pope, he said, the ministry of humanity, not only to God but also to all living creatures on Earth.

«The vocation to be a defender is not only people, but of all living things on this planet. God told us to love and respect each his work in an environment in which we live ». I>

Well, now you can be happy, because our pets leave us a short while. Tell a friend about this wonderful news, here it is, he would be delighted!

zoelagatta-d.blogautore.repubblica.it/2014/12/02/papa-francesco-e-i-cani-maltrattati/

Tags

See also

New and interesting