Nurses will never forget that the mother was trying to do with his newborn ... This is madness!

Having a baby - one of the most joyous events in the life of every woman. But this seemingly carefree period can cause a young mother of fear and concern about the increased responsibility, which she now carries for the child. Woman in labor may not be afraid to deal with new responsibilities, which may result in falling into a deep postnatal depression. Some women in this period and did behave inappropriately. But what this mother from Shenzhen, China, was trying to do with your child - just madness!

One day, when a nurse from a local clinics made a detour, she caught a young 24-year-old mother at a time when she wanted to eat her newborn baby.

When the nurse saw what was happening, she immediately called for help a team of physicians and nurses. The doctors managed to disengage the distraught woman's jaw, stop it and save the child from certain death. B>

«To say that I was in shock - it's nothing to say ... baby hand was badly damaged. His body fixed bruises, scrapes and bruises that have caused the bleeding. Fortunately, the doctors were able to disengage the "stranglehold". After that, we gave her a sedative and took the child to a safe place », i> - I tell the nurse, who had to personally face this horror. B>

Given that the Chinese in the weeks before the birth was living on the street, doctors suggest that this in-law kicked a pregnant woman out of the house. There is an ongoing investigation, which has to determine what prompted the woman to such an act. Also, investigators must decide whether or not a woman to give her newborn baby. B>

From the story goes cold on the back. I've never heard of a mother trying to eat her child. I thought that such terrible things could happen only in the animal world. Tell us about this horrific story to others to prevent such cases.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting