Originally from childhood: 22 perceptive remarks parents, the meaning of which you had not thought about it.

They say a great influence on our language is the language of our parents. And if you now can call himself a master of rhetoric, for it is by and large you have to be grateful to their parents. Just remember apt turns of speech, idioms, similes, metaphors, epithets, proverbs and sayings in which they taught you wits. Hardly anyone could compete with them in the oratory! But then, being a small and greens, you have not thought about the philosophical sense, which was laid in these simple and close to the soul of the parent speech. It is time to remember the past! This 22 quotes that you have so often heard as a child from the parents, but the meaning of which you have not even thought about it. Oh, those parents!

«Wanting is not harmful. Buy yourself gubozakatochnuyu car! » I>

«And if the whole class with a bridge jump, you jump, too?!» i>

«rounds out!» i>

«grow up - you will understand!» i>

«I tell you the word, you give me 10». i>

«Stop to shake the nerves of the mother!» i>

«has enough dry rations!» i>

«You need a separate invitation?» i>

«Sweet? A rear seat slipnetsya you not? » I>

«Do not you see - razuy eyes!» i>

«Pull ears! I talk to anyone? » I>

«Do not stand over the soul». i>

«Count to 3. Already 2 ... » i>

«Do not stick your nose into other people's business!» i>

«Where, where? In Karaganda! » I>

«Maybe you want marzipan?» i>

«Oh, look, a bird flew ...» i>

«Before the wedding will heal». i>

«Watch your feet!» i>

«A head you have not forgotten?» i>

«Who is going to eat up on you? We do not have pigs! » I>

«Doesh bread! Do not leave your power! » I>

I was just getting through nostalgia! Those were the days ... Today parental teachings sound, maybe funny, but how much they care and love laid! I think I'll save yourself these pearls. Share quotes these tags with your friends - ponostalgiruyte little in common.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting