This guy was only 24 m² and inexhaustible imagination. What came out of it, plunges into raptures!

Modern people - is first and foremost consumers. We buy unnecessary things, we live in huge houses with a bunch of unnecessary space and spend a lot of money wasted. No, I'm not in any way do not call to any restrictions, because we all have only one life, we strive to live to the full. But everything is known, should be the measure.

This man like minimalism. He knows firsthand the secret of how the space of 24 m² to make a small apartment of their dreams. When he first went with his mother in this room, his mother had no idea that from this kennel can do that. It's not just small uyutnenko apartment, is a delightful compact house, where you at every step of waiting for some surprises. This guy knows how to use every centimeter of the benefit. See for yourself - it just golden hands!

Personal Fortress Christian Shallerta similar to those of the designer houses that each of us digging in childhood. Here, every detail is an integral part of the whole mysterious picture. Everything is made with intelligence and practical! This tiny house, as well as all the usual home is equipped with all necessary facilities. This is exactly what you need after an exhausting working day.

Most of all I liked the place to relax on the roof! I've already started to think, if I do not build something like that? Minimalism is a trend now. If you liked this lovely, cozy and devilishly practical apartment in which every centimeter - is part of an extraordinary author's ideas, show her friends. Probably, and they themselves want this.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=juWaO5TJS00

Tags

See also

New and interesting