This single dad enrolled in beauty school. He it was the cause of sweet!

What will not only loving parents for their children? Therefore, when the 3-year-old Izzy wanted to her single dad Greg Vikherst bungled her tail, he had no choice but to go on courses hairstylist.

The fact is that a year ago, Greg and his wife divorced. Most of the time the little Izzy now spends with his father, that's what made him understand all the subtleties of the girl's life. The college, which employs Vikherst, has a faculty of cosmetology. Greg decided to go there and ask to be taught how to do the most ordinary hair. «After walking a few times on such courses, I was able to do independently of his daughter usual pigtail" fishtail "and even a French braid», i> - recognized as a loving dad.

Greg could not resist not to boast of his skill in front of friends to Facebook, why publish on your page photo little girl with her new haircut.

Here is a compelling 3-year-old Izzy and her dad Greg Vikherst in person!

When Greg went to the courses hairstylist, he learned to make my daughter so-called "golden curls».

And this beauty ... It seems Izzy just delighted with his dreadlocks!

«Just three accounts I learned to do a normal braid" fishtail "or" Christmas tree "and the French braid». i>

«I was shocked when I learned how easy it is to make the knot. At first I thought it was beyond my strength, and then - once or twice ... and you're done! It turns out that everything is simple ». I>

«Somehow I got it into my head to do Izzy's hair, like Elsa's ... That's what came out of it». i>

Greg draws inspiration from other Internet users and share their ideas hairstyles have their own page in Facebook.

It encourages all parents to enjoy every moment spent with the children, because little kids growing up and childhood ends sooner or later. This will not happen again ...

«I like to wake up every day and wake up the baby Izzy. It is still a sleepy little face pressed against her to my neck. Love and trust that reigns in our family, words can not describe ... All these moments are expensive! » I>

That's what the victim can go caring and loving daddy. Probably every girl dreams of such a father! Tell us the touching story of the crumb Izzy and her dad Greg Vikherste your friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting