15 attractions and realnye neighborhood! To say that I'm disappointed - to say nothing ...

No one will deny that Paris - it is for the average tourist, first of all, the Eiffel Tower or the Arc de Triomphe, the United States - is the Statue of Liberty, UK - Big Ben, Egypt most of us associate, by and large, with the pyramids and India - the mausoleum-mosque Taj Mahal. Thanks to the skillful photographers, publicists and other employees of the tourism business, these characters are deeply rooted in our minds. The question is: why in our country is not the same beauty? And is it not? It would seem, well where we are not present. But it happens that when we come to the country of their dreams, and finally get to all the favorite attractions of our expectations suddenly debunked ... We are faced with the harsh reality. But in the photo, it looked much more majestic and pompous. Today, the team invites you to look at all the famous places with a completely unusual perspective.

This 15 famous landmarks, photographed against the backdrop of their real surroundings. When I saw the monument to the Little Mermaid by Hans Christian Andersen in Copenhagen, say that I was disappointed - it's nothing to say ... always thought Taj Mahal architectural magnificence of the East. But what really surrounds this beauty ... Well, see for yourself!

1. Pyramids of Giza, Cairo

Photo: 500px

Photo: Wikimedia

2. Brandenburg Gate, Berlin

Photo: Imgur

3. Stonehenge, Wiltshire

Photo: Flickr

Photo: E-Architect

4. Sagrada Familia, Barcelona

Photo: Bored Panda

5. Mount Rushmore, South Dakota ​​b>

6. Niagara Falls, separating the American state of New York from Canadian province of Ontario

7. Hollywood, Los Angeles

8. Taj Mahal, Agra

9. "Mona Lisa", Paris

Photo: TravelJapanBlog

10. Acropolis, Athens

11. Forbidden City, Beijing

Photos: Panoramio

12. Santorini, Aegean Sea

Photo: Paow Magazine

13. Central Park, New York

14. The Little Mermaid, Copenhagen

Photo: Wallpapers Wiki

Photo: Cool Daddy Pop

15. Arc de Triomphe, Paris

Perhaps these photos and dispel all your illusions about the majesty of monumental buildings, nevertheless it is the spiritual heritage of the various peoples has not lost its significance from this. Show these contrasting pictures of your friends - I am sure it will be interesting to look at familiar things from the other side.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting