This blind dancer proved to everyone: to dance - not necessarily see. Delightful performance!

Abandoned buildings, dancer blindfolded and music, which is totally different from the standards of modern show business ... No, this is not fiction, this is a new work of a talented musician Tiger Gandi titled "Thinking aloud».

According to the author of the project Artem Shahinian (aka Tiger Gandi), he has long had the idea of ​​creating this movie and ... looking for a way to share their thoughts aloud. With the help of audio-visual means Gandi masterfully illustrated how strangely transformed into a norm, and the impossible becomes reality. His work impresses, inspires and compels us to reject all stereotypes and to just enjoy the song.

Creativity Artyom Shahinyan - the message for progressive man free from dogmas and stereotypes. According to the author, his work for those, «who sees the world in all its freshness and pristine; who every day re-invents his life. Who loves to experiment and look at the wonders of the world with wonder and delight. That is the idea I wanted to convey through music, dance and visuals in a video ». I>

I do not know about you, but I certainly will add "Thinking aloud" to your playlist. You, meanwhile, has gone to "think out loud" with my friends, I am sure they will like it!

To subscribe to Tiger Gandi in social networks:
facebook.com/tiger.gandi
vk.com/tiger.gandi

Official website: tigergandi.com

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPwUQZ0JNMg

Tags

See also

New and interesting