This fragile little girl decided lucidly explained his father, how to deal with my mother ... Straight to the point!

They say: "Lips of an infant speaketh the truth." Sometimes, in our world, children are faced with stupidity and cruelty of adults. Baby decided to teach the Pope who is poorly treated mother wits. One can see that from her mom and wife will grow, which will not allow itself to insult. Lively bright mind and consciousness - this is not exactly lost in life ... If all the adults talked like children in our world has come to an idyll! What does this little girl makes you wonder even adults. Bull's-eye! Is not she cute ?!

When I watched this video, he immediately noticed, that the child is sitting in the front seat and not fastened. It seems that the pope not only with his mother mistreats ... If we always gave the children to speak, and most importantly - to listen to them, how many bad things we would hesitate to do! In the words of Anton Chekhov: «A good man is ashamed even before the dog» i>. I would rephrase this expression is thus: «A good man is ashamed even before the child» i>. Listen at least sometimes to her baby. Perhaps he will tell you something sensible. Share this video with your friends.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1LTf9rP3rM

Tags

See also

New and interesting