23 pictures of Hollywood celebrities came in over the red carpet. This is just hilarious!

I wonder whether my or your age to become famous and become famous all over the world? We mere mortals in general still have a chance? How to come to the success of most famous Hollywood stars? I think some of those lucky people had to go through fire, water and copper pipes until they finally began flickering on large screens. What was their debut? Today the team of the magazine will give an answer to many questions. It's 23 most famous image of Hollywood stars, who first tasted fame on taste and came out on the red carpet. Some are dressed in robes damn funny, and someone did not like the ... Well, who does not happen? The first pancake, as they say, often lumpy ... young and green - these epithets perfectly describe favorite finest hour now many of us are international celebrities.

Britney Spears, 1999

Brad Pitt, 1988

Ashton Kutcher, 1999

Charlize Theron, 1996

Angelina Jolie, 1990

Emma Watson, 2001

Demi Moore, 1985

Madonna, 1980

Heidi Klum, 1990

Cameron Diaz, 1994

Jared Leto 1991

Jennifer Lopez, 1996

Ryan Gosling, 2001

Johnny Depp, 1988

Drew Barrymore, 1982

Matt Damon and Ben Affleck, 1997

Jennifer Aniston, 1990

Gwyneth Paltrow, 1994

Ryan Reynolds, 1999

George Clooney, 1995

Jack Nicholson, 1973

Kirsten Dunst, 1995

Scarlett Johansson, 1998

Simply hilarious! George Clooney, it turns out, was still the same hair ... Many of the stars have turned from ugly ducklings into beautiful swans. Share this debut access to the world's people are renowned for their friends. Just know it will be interesting!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting