Who and what walked in Toronto

Recently, the Toronto International Film Festival ended, which is considered one of the most important film festivals in the world. Of course, he concedes in his entertainment and the historicity of the legendary Cannes and Venice, but the quality of films submitted it to compete with any film forum. TIFF organizers called his creation "the only national film festival" - the winners here chooses not jury, and ordinary viewers. In addition, the Toronto Film Festival is a kind of dress rehearsal for the upcoming "Oscar" - that he began his triumphant path kinoakademikov favorites such as "12 years of slavery," "Slumdog Millionaire" and "Old Men." Very soon the films presented at TIFF, come to the big screen, and we will be able to evaluate them highly, and while I offer you an overview of the best fashion images from the premiere facilities TIFF 2014.

It opens a list of the best of fashion images of the festival in Toronto, Rose Byrne, an example for one of the ensemble film premieres from 3.1 Phillip Lim. The highlight of her outfit was a unique combination of different fabric textures, but even more attracted to us in this way, it's a bold choice of colors of lipstick - a deep wine shade looks luxurious and in harmony with the soft accents of green lace.

Accelerated pace Film Festival was held for Keira Knightley - the actress was not only present at the forum a few of his new works, but also changed half a dozen outfits for special premieres and events. Choose one of them was not so easy, but I made a bid for a wonderful haute couture dress from the latest collection of Chanel. Like most of the dresses of this line, the dress combines the practicality of modern materials and the luxury of historical styles, but this unexpected mix only enhances the femininity and elegance of our heroine. Once again convinced that Kira - ideal girl Chanel.

As well as Keira Knightley we associate with Chanel, fashion outlets Octavia Spencer is inseparably linked with the name of Tadashi Shoji, who dresses actress to all events. Japanese designer knows better than anyone how to emphasize strengths and hide figure flaws his ward, for which he received an unlimited access to the output of the actress's wardrobe. This time Octavia introduced on the red carpet dress feminine rich green hue that looked at her dark skin simply delightful.

Wear red total-look dare not every, but Kate Bosworth is clearly not timid. The actress posed for photographers in a sexual midi dress Hugo Boss, a style which emphasized her graceful figure. Red accessories (including scarlet lipstick) were not only not superfluous in this way, but, on the contrary, further enhances the effect produced clothes.

Jessica Chastain chose to exit the classics with a modern twist - feminine Christian Dior dress with elements of style new-look accents and graphical now black. This dress belongs to the category of dresses from which to dazzle absolutely any image, expanding its matching accessories and parts. Jessica chose to sustain its ensemble in minimalist style, but not deprived of its lightness and playfulness - the casual styling and natural make-up done their job.

Laconic and yet very elegant image showed us Julianne Moore, dressed in a black dress unusual collection of couture Giambattista Valli. Restrained color attire and lack of decor was more than offset by challenging brim dress, the main element of which was The cutting of the season cape. When it comes to black closed clothes, I usually vote for a bright accent color (jewelry or nail polish) as a complement to it, but this way is ready to make an exception - restrained color palette of his absolute dignity.

As mentioned above, the film festival in Toronto is not known pretentious ceremonies - it is rather informal party, rather than a reception. But even here there are exceptions. Chinese actress Zhou Dunyuy, for example, came out on the red carpet in a stunning evening ensemble Georges Hobeika, who excelled in their dramatic outfits many guests of the recent Venice Film Festival. A solemn, but at the same time ultra combines elegance, femininity and a touch of humor, which is responsible for fun clutch.

Perfect in every sense of the image chosen to output Chloe Moretz. Unusual decoration, original style and delicate colors dress Christian Dior Couture fit perfectly into the style of our heroine, it does not grow old it for a dozen years, as often happens with young girls.

Abigail Spencer chose to exit outfit with iconic prints by Dolce & Gabbana. This pattern requires thoughtful styling, and with it, our heroine handled by 100%. A purist styling, big earrings and bright lipstick perfectly complemented the outfit did not make it at the same time in theatrical costume.

Pastel peach shade has become a major advantage dress Balenciaga, which came out on the red carpet Felicity Jones. The dress was decorated with wide black belt and a falling neckline on the back, through which the image looked sexy.

British actress of South African origin Gugu Mbatha-Raw came out on the red carpet in evening dress from Delpozo. Interesting cut dress and unusual print, which echoed floralnye motifs and classic checkerboard pattern, were to face Gugu and emphasizes its exotic appearance.

The legendary Jane Fonda, secular outlets which have already become classics of the genre, appeared at the festival in trouser ensemble from Elie Saab. The fitted silhouette with feminine Basques focused on the carved figure of our heroine, and a deep wine shade stressed attire of status and elegance. Now I know what I want to be when I grow up :)

Priyanka Chopra posed for photographers in a luxurious white dress with asymmetrical bodice, original design, and cuts back on the brand Gauri and Nainika. Indian actress just could not look beautiful, even if I really wanted to - this image is perfect from head to toe.

Reese Witherspoon has chosen to exit the little black dress Saint Laurent. In my opinion, this image is ideal on all counts - MPP sits perfectly and emphasizes the dignity of the figure, very well matched accessories, styling and careful attention to detail emphasizes the natural beauty Reese.

Tags

See also

New and interesting