Mother 3 children just one image in a bikini broke all the stereotypes of beauty to pieces ...

This young woman with a single image caused a sensation on the Internet overall. No, it is not a top model, or even the usual fashion model. This amazing woman named Rachel Hollis. At the age of 32, she is the mother of three wonderful children. Recently, relaxing with her husband in Cancun, she asked her husband to make a few shots in a bikini. Despite the fact that Rachel is, probably, and you saw in the photo stretching on her body, she had the courage to share photos with your friends on Facebook and Instagram. Admit it, smiling broadly and naturally removing hair from his face, Hollis really looks confident and beautiful!

To his shot woman wrote a very strong comment: «Yes, I know that my body is full of stretch marks, but I'm not ashamed to be photographed in a bikini. After the birth of three children, my stomach became flabby, yet I am not afraid to wear a bikini. Why hide the truth, I have sagging stomach, but I still put on a bikini. I wore a bikini because I am proud of each rastyazhechkoy on his body. Each of them proves that I have had great luck bear three children and a flabby stomach says that I worked hard to throw off the weight. I put on a bikini, as the only man whose opinion is important to me, knows through what I had to go to look the way I look right now. The man was looking at my body, he says that he had never seen anything sexier. Dear women, stretch marks - is ultimately not scars. Next proudly exposes his body paraded! » I>

This image has caused huge resonance as the male and the female audience from around the world, scored 10 million views and 380,000 marks "like." Some women even in solidarity publish your own pictures in bathing suits. «The reaction of the people struck me to the core», i> - Rachel admits. She continues: «I know myself that my form is far from ideal, and I'll never look like the models at the show Victoria's Secret, but be honest, I like the way I look ... My husband is of the same view ... » i>

Unlike women, who are trying to stand in their social networks better pictures in full dress (in beautiful dresses, with tons of makeup and superpricheskami), the woman wanted to be honest with yourself and others and to the Internet audience completely different footage. Do not embarrass yourself! Love yourself and your body, and encourages others to do so. Share this bold shot of your friends.

www.facebook.com/TheChicSite/photos/a.199476321258.167787.99908631258/10153081578571259/?type=1&theater

Tags

See also

New and interesting