They lived in perfect harmony 60 years. You will be surprised when you learn the secret of their family well-being.

Family happiness - the cherished dream of many of us. But in order to live with someone in perfect harmony for a long time it required a hefty job. After all, maintain a good attitude is much more difficult than to create them. In this regard, it makes sense to listen to the advice that we give the people of the older generation, especially if their own family life was happy. The Council, which used the woman in the story, she once gave my grandmother, but in the end he made her life together with her husband, if not perfect, just very good.

An elderly couple lived in a marriage for 60 years. Their relationship was so warm that even secrets from each other, they did not keep. Except one. The woman on the top shelf in the closet was a box, about the contents of which her husband did not know anything.

When the woman was already very old, and took to her bed, she asked her husband to get this box to tell him about his secret. After opening the box, inside of her husband saw two lovely knitted dolls - $ 25 000. He looked at his wife in surprise, to which she replied that her wedding day my grandmother gave her one piece of advice. It sounded like this: if you are angry at your husband, do not say anything to him and just contact one doll. On her husband's eyes filled with tears as he saw that the box only two dolls. Then he said: «And how the money? How did you managed to accumulate such a sum? » I> On what his wife said: « I earned them, selling dolls ». I>

This cautionary tale shows how important patience is in a happy family life. A wise grandmother was right. Share the proverbs with your friends!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting