What they found in the backyard of his house, will remain forever in their memories ... What a surprise!

Foxes - quite common in our area the animals that live on every continent except Antarctica, and by and large are considered pests. In the folklore of many countries of the world fox is associated with such negative human traits as cunning and deceit.

What would you do if you suddenly found in the backyard of his house a den of small chanterelles? Philip Wang and his daughter Alice recently faced with the same question, when they came across a cute fox litter in his backyard in Princeton, New Jersey. What do you think, how they react to this extraordinary event? Dad and daughter simply began photographing the little red-haired pussies. Are not they the cuties ?! The life of me, I do not notice them niskolechko malice or something like that ...

I'm melting with emotion ...

Milota and only!

Kids on the lookout.

Oh what terrible!

This predator.

They sleep side by side.

The most curious fox cub.

Little fool around ...

Philip Wang and his daughter even occasionally feed the animals.

Is it possible to offend these defenseless children? What would you do if you found such crumbs near his house? I do not know what I would do in this case, but it certainly would not hurt them. Take care of nature, be kind to our younger brothers, because they, like us, want to live and enjoy life. Show these fiery glomeruli your friends.

www.reddit.com/r/aww/comments/3365sg/baby_foxes_found_in_an_nj_backyard/

Tags

See also

New and interesting