The stump of the tree replaced this man home and bumps - toothbrush. The legendary wild man!

Mick Dodge was the average American to the house, car, job and life full of stress. Also, the men were serious problems with the feet (plantar fasciitis), back pain, heart and neck. At one point, he realized that he did not want to go on living. Mick Dodge felt an overwhelming desire to get close to nature, I have collected some of the necessary things and went to live permanently in the forest. Who is the man in '62, and he lives in the Hoh rain forest, which is located on the Olympic Peninsula, Washington.

The first thing that made Mick Dodge when he entered the forest, - took off shoes. The farther he walked barefoot on the grass, twigs, earth and stones, the better feel the connection with nature. The man seemed to be sharpened all his senses, and after a while disappeared health problems, no more hurt. For all the 25 years that Mick Dodge spent in the forest, he almost did not wear shoes, which allowed him to rediscover the world.

According to Micah Dodge, the most basic to life in the wild - is to keep dry, so he enlists the aid of polyethylene to protect yourself and your bed from getting wet. Man relies on his instinct and claims that his feet always lead to food. In addition to plant it eats dead animals and insects. «When the cougar kills a moose, it eats the whole forest, and I am no exception», i> - said the mysterious man.

In such a solid age Mick Dodge striking good shape, strength and endurance. This man does not leave even for a day workouts. He has developed his own method of exercise with all that nature gives. At the moment, he has disciples, whom he coached for self-developed plan in which there is even a walk against the flow of the active bubbling river Sol Diuz.

History Micah Dodge caught the attention of the public, even his daily life was shown on National Geographic in a specially created for this transfer.

I am sure that this man did not regret his act. When you look at it, you realize that life in nature really had a phenomenal impact on him. Share this article about this extraordinary man with your friends!

www.earthporm.com/man-lives-in-a-tree-stump

Tags

See also

New and interesting