It was just a baby promise ... But this guy kept his word over the years!

Between Ben and Mary Moser Lapkovits still at school he had a special bond. For three years they were in the same class. Mary suffers from Down's syndrome, but this in no way affected their strong friendship. «Perhaps most peers shunned my sister or just thought it a bit strange and not like everyone else, but Ben ...» i> - shares memories of Mary's older brother. Ben's mom says: «We have to admit, my son was always active child. He kept watch over Mary and saw to it that she, like everyone else, has been involved in all kinds of children's entertainment ». I>

In the fourth grade, Ben promised Mary that when they grow up, he would go with her to the prom.

Time bred these two different schools, but they miraculously met again, when their school teams took part in a football championship.

It turned out Ben has not forgotten his promise and did Mary unexpected proposal - the guy invited her to the prom.

Mary was pleasantly surprised. «I have been, I thought to go with friends, but there is!» i> - with a smile tells a girl.

Ben and Mary in full dress to the prom went to school and graduated Mary. There they were even lucky enough to meet an elementary school teacher. She came specially to see this couple. The woman was in the seventh heaven when I saw Ben and Mary together. «Ben all night kept his eyes on the girl and looked after her. He wanted to smile never left the face of Mary. I always called Mary ray of the sun, because it really was like the sun in our class », i> - tells the teacher. B>

According to the brother of Mary, Ben really was able to restore his faith in humanity and make his sister happy.

That is friendship! Ben's mom can only be proud of what has brought such a wonderful son. Your friends have lost faith in humanity? Tell them the inspiring story of Ben and Mary!

www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206721276696942&set=a.10201130172162823.1073741827.1424980510&type=1&theater

Tags

See also

New and interesting