21 painfully familiar thing to convey the spirit of the Soviet era. This will not forget!

Life - is a constant cycle. Time flies without looking back ... Everything changes: something exhausts itself and disappears, to replace him comes something new. I probably would have never have abandoned the modern amenities and supertechnologies today. You probably also used to comfort. Modern things help us to save not only time but also efforts and make our lives more interesting and brighter. But for a moment let's plunge into the atmosphere of the USSR and remember the past. I do not deny it was a difficult time, and even, dare I say it, a heavy - I do not want to go back there. But our memories will always remain things to be reminded of his childhood and youth - the best period in the life of every human being!

This commemorative 21 veshchichki transmitting unforgettable spirit of the harsh everyday life in the Soviet Union. Oh, there was a business ...

1. Dry paint. Each of us had planned to become a future Picasso ...

2. Glass bottles for dairy products. Handing these bottles, we received his first "salary». B>

3. Electronic wrist watches Montana. You also play in the head 15 are unpretentious tunes? B>

4. Faceted glass. Probably, you are still somewhere there is such a thing ... This is eternal! B>

5. Table hockey. Cowardly guys did not play in this! B>

6. Rubber ball. He is the eternal, honestly! B>

7. Radio. It's crazy how things have changed. Now the radio is placed in the normal mobile phone. B>

8. "Triple" eau de cologne. Though running away from home! B>

9. The camera "Change". I remember how my dad showed the film in the bathroom with the lights off. There were also "Zenith" and "FED». B>

10. Hoover "Rocket". I still lying on the balcony of a ...

11. A set of numbers, letters and syllables. That's how we learned the alphabet, learned to read and write. B>

12. Apparatus for burning wood. I'm exactly the same finger prishmalil good! B>

13. Overhead projector. Oh, how nice to remember family movie nights! B>

14. Jumping toy frog. Now this play my nephews. B>

15. Plywood boxes for parcels. These boxes are usually later found an additional use on the farm. B>

16. Pirate knife. Where there is Jack Sparrow to the boys of our yard! .. B>

17. Indian tea, or tea with the elephants. It is said of it obtained excellent chifirchik. Stronger alcohol only! B>

18. Hunting jar. This was every fisherman and hunter. B>

19. Constructor for brutal men. So I learned how to use a wrench. B>

20. Pistol with percussion caps. With a gun every boy felt the storm neighborhood. B>

21. Carpet. Well, where do without it?! B>

He remembered the youth? You might, at one time had each of these things? Moreover, many of them are still kept. Unleashed nostalgia - now share fond memories with his same age.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting