Once the police stopped this granny for speeding. He did not think, with whom he was dealing ...

The behavior of women driving long walk anecdotes. Rumor has it that even the traffic cops are afraid once again to stop the fair sex, so as not to bring trouble on his head. Especially scary to deal with women older drivers: they rude and somehow ashamed and prescribe a penalty somehow ashamed. But there are still those grannies who have shot in the locker, and who themselves put in place any. Today the team of entertainment online publication prepared for your hilarious story told by one of the officers of Minnesota. This is not a fictional anecdote, and real events. Scream, and only!

«One day I stopped by older women for speeding on the highway 210, in the 197-km east of McGregor (Minnesota). I asked her to lay claim, registration and valid insurance. The woman kindly brought me all the requested documents. I>

What was my surprise when I discovered that, despite their age, among other things, the lady had the documents on concealed carry weapons. I politely asked her whether she had a gun. Grandma said that she had in the glove compartment is now gun .45. Some inner voice told me to ask whether she has any weapons, except for the above. To which she replied that in the center console is a 9mm Glock. i>

Curiosity got the upper hand, and I asked whether all this.

- No, - I said the old woman, - I still have the gun 38 caliber in a purse. I>

- Are you afraid of something? - I did not stop. I>

Wonder Grandma measured me gaze and murmured: i>

- Yes, no x * ene I am not afraid! » i>

ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting