The truth of childhood

Taxes. That all I could never understand. How can I believe that I am someone that has to if I did not take him into debt? But in the school explained that it is a social contract. I tried to imagine how well all of society agreed. Consciousness drew a huge crowd in the square, where all of a sudden chorus shouted, "Let's pay the taxes." But even so, I somehow was not among them blockquote>
As a child, many things in the world seemed strange.

Inflation. Why prices are rising? The school explained that it is necessary to "grow the economy", but who is such an economy, and why to grow it must fall, I always remained beyond my comprehension. I thought it was some kind of hat.

Antimonopoly committee. There was a mysterious story with a ban on the integration of Internet Explorer in Vindous. Allegedly, Microsoft is "abused" its monopoly position. But what does "abuse"? If Bill Gates did everything legally and honestly earned it a monopoly position, how can he selected it? I thought it was some kind of hat.

The left and right-wing parties. There was a "Union of Right Forces", which is something a sane said, and were left communists. And I thought I was right behind. But it turned out that the right to be called nationalists. That is, on both sides, out, asshole. Why such a choice, whether it is impossible without the assholes? I thought it was some kind of hat.

Legal entities. Why this crap, why not assume that everyone - it's just a man, what is the point of the existence of legal entities in general? How can there be a limited liability? If you do not answer, then who is responsible? I thought it was some kind of hat.

Seniors must be respected. I never understood what all of a sudden with horseradish. The fact that a person was born before me, is not it merits. And the very design "should be respected" seemed to me it negates the meaning of respect. I thought it was some kind of hat.

The signature on the documents. Why does it matter? It is easy to forge. A lot of people give it without reading. Sometimes putting for others. Sign here where checked. It's just razvodilovo to then say, "You have set the signature?" I thought it was some kind of hat.

Licensing agreements. Everyone knows that nobody reads them, but I suggest you press that I read, and pretend that it's okay. Can I use the court argument that I have not read? If you can not, as the authors are aware of the agreement, I will not read it, it is also apparent fraud? I thought it was some kind of hat.

Lawyers. They are engaged in garbage, inventing ever more complex formulations, increasing the need for confidence. People could agree and directly, but now it is impossible, because the laws they write in their own language lawyers. This is clearly inefficient, this complication because there is no end, there is something wrong. I thought it was some kind of hat.

Taxes. That all I could never understand. How can I believe that I am someone that has to if I did not take him into debt? But in the school explained that it is a social contract. I tried to imagine how well all of society agreed. Consciousness drew a huge crowd in the square, where all of a sudden chorus shouted, "Let's pay the taxes." But even so, I somehow was not among them. I thought it was some kind of hat.

Military duty. It's just slavery and nothing more: some people make you do what they say, and if you resist, you will be beaten or go to jail. But as I said, I have explained that to serve in the army - it's patriotic and well. What's the connection? It may serve as a good, but forced to serve - it's in any bad? I thought it was some kind of hat.

Chinese threat. Here come the Chinese and inhabit Siberia. A Th this? Chinese - the people. Siberia - empty. What is the "threat" if they live there? Cool will happen to everyone. But I said something about the fact that they destroy Russian culture. I thought it was some kind of hat.

Boyish. When I think logically and come to some conclusions that differ from the standard, I was told that it is "boyish". Okay, so let it be called, but the presence of debility term implies that it is something wrong? I thought it was some kind of hat.

About all this I was told, they say, grow up - you will understand. I grew up and realized. For my inability to understand others were given their inability to explain. Everything that I thought as a child, was true.

ilyabirman.ru/meanwhile/all/truth-from-childhood/

Tags

See also

New and interesting