Everything is new - well forgotten old: 11 stars, lick style celebrities from the past.

Everything is new - it has long forgotten past. Let this adage has long overwritten to the holes, but it is always current. Today show business stars and then shine in front of the public eye-popping costumes, battling all its splendor on the spot. That's just always there unsurpassed image of one or another of the outstanding personality of such an individual? Of course not, because plagiarism in our world, especially in the field of show business, has not been canceled! From Rihanna's like I do not expect that's really well done girl! And I wonder if not sued scandalous Madonna and Miley Cyrus for the use of the image. But the showdown in the world of show business - it's a different story, and now look at outfits.

Beverly Johnson in 1975 and Lupita Nyong'o in 2014

Lucille Ball in 1948 and Solange Knowles in 2010

Audrey Hepburn in 1959, and Sarah Hyland in 2014

The Prince and Rihanna in 2008

Hedy Lamarr and Olivia Wilde

Madonna and Miley Cyrus in 2013

Louise Brooks style and Naomi Campbell in 2007

Bette Davis and Thandie Newton

Josephine Baker vibe and Vanessa Hudgens

Model from the past and Naomi Watts

Princess Diana in 1989, and Taylor Swift in 2009

What can I say, all new images of the naked eye can be traced back notes from the past. You see, sometimes "free" designers, giving the image of a forgotten supersvezhy trend. If this selection to show you an interesting, share it with your friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting