This woman was diagnosed with cancer. I have tears streaming down hail from what is done to her friends!

People say that da scrip from prison do not have to renounce. Nowadays this is a popular proverb to add another sequel: never think that a terrible disease for sure you will bypass side - alas, does not guarantee a life!

In Gerdi McKenna was diagnosed with breast cancer a few months ago. When her friends heard the news, we decided to support the woman and did something amazing for her. One of the girlfriends Gerdi photographer Albert Brednanu wrote a letter asking for help to carry out an amazing project to support the patient. He was so inspired by this noble idea that gladly agreed to help in good undertakings.

This is a group of friends who have agreed to do something special and incredible support for Gerdi. As they say, do not have a hundred rubles, a hundred friends! B>

Gerdi Sister says: «If I can do anything tiny, to make her feel better, I'll do it with love». i>

None of the friends did not do it before because they are very nervous, and even wept in the process. «I am very nervous, but I know that this must be done» i>, - admitted one of the bridesmaids.

This Gerdi reaction when she saw what was done to her friends and family members. It seems the word is superfluous ...

Each participant megaproject "Anything for love" shaved his head nalyso to support Gerdi.

She could not hold back emotions: tears of gratitude overwhelmed her heart ...

This picture speaks for itself! Only people with a great soul could go on for the sake of a loved one. Looking at these pictures, you know that humanity still has a chance. B>

And this is the so-called picture-by-frame, how was the process of deprivation of hair.

For a matter of days the video received more than 3, 7 billion views on Vimeo.

The main event was not the act of children, and the reaction Gerdi on everything that happens. She has not been able to recover from what he saw. B>

They say, it is better one time to see than hear a hundred times. That's very touching video. To be honest, I'm looking for the third time in a row and constantly crying. B>

//player.vimeo.com/video/88160637?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0&color=1eabd8Вот So without further ado, one courageous act can express unconditional love and support. Yes, though at Gerda and was diagnosed with a terrible disease, but with the support group every disease is not exactly terrible. You impressed by this story? Feel happened to her friends, such acts must not go unnoticed!

vimeo.com/88160637

Tags

See also

New and interesting