He always had bad luck, until he ran with it ... Incredibly charming cartoon about love.

I am sure that people's thoughts about the fact that the most important thing in a relationship, will be very different. Personally, I think that the main thing - complement each other. Then, your dignity will compensate for the shortcomings of your partner, and vice versa. I do not know about you, but at least agree with me Bidinger Michael and Michelle Kwan, who created the cartoon "Lucky Jinx Jenkins and Lou." Heroes animation - man and woman who live in San Francisco. He constantly unlucky, but on her luck never turns away. They both already strongly tired, but once they are found ... In the cartoon there is no dialogue, but this seems to be, it becomes even more clear. Nothing else is going to say, see for yourself ...

Cartoon very nice and kind, and most importantly , it is easy to find in the moral: no matter how you may be, still somewhere there is a person who perfectly complements you and with whom you will be happy. Share these pictures with your friends using social networks. Let the world become more positive emotions!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting