16 countries brainteasers from school textbooks. The logic is exactly to do with it.

School holidays in full swing. All tasks and exercises has long eroded from the children's heads, replaced by computer games and outdoor activities. But sometimes the job offered by the textbooks, so strange, that it is simply impossible to forget them. Whether the authors make inattentive texts, whether they have set a goal to develop children's sense of intuition. In any case, today's students are not to be envied. But those who have already graduated from high school, can cheer yourself up by looking at this hilarious compilation of materials from school textbooks.

The most interesting thing about what the stump thinking ...

Obviously, I do not know how to read.

I hope that this school is not all the lessons so sad.

Do not even know ...

And you do not want, then do not.

There is no time to explain.

Permanently! I'm sick? B>

Strange. Very strange. B>

What happened with Kate?!

You've got to think about ...

I'm scared ...

The author of this test has some sadistic.

What, you still have the boys?

because the author lazy to come up with.

I never thought that in the exact sciences it is all about intuition.

This tutorial shows an example of how not to write.

It's good that I have long since graduated from high school! Some of these books could not only puzzled me, but even scare. Especially those that address the crime situation, or as a girl walking to school has become a boy. I hope that teachers in schools today are treated with humor to these errors and their students are typos suggests that the world is not perfect, and everyone in it has a right to make mistakes. If you are amused by the photos, be sure to share them with your friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting