25 swimmers animals that are guaranteed to cause a smile on your face. Ah, what bliss!

People are divided into two types: those who are willing climbs out of the water and spend hours in the bath or shower, and messy, that, in fact, if not cultural norms and hygiene, probably would not have washed. It looks like things and animals. Although we have to admit, a lot of them do get frantic fun of water treatments. Mark would, for example, eared rabbit that udobnenko U Mosta in a spacious sink and if there is in seventh heaven. The main thing in these moments do not think of working hours.

This 25 swimmers animals that are guaranteed to cause a smile on your face. Milota indescribable!

You will become whiter than white!

You will not wash - after you come Moidodyr.

I cloud, cloud, cloud, I am not a hedgehog.

ordered Jacuzzi?

squishing-squishing ... Not Vodicka, but a fairy tale!

Hands up your ship surrounded by aliens!

A lump of soap bubbles.

It turns out, play with soap bubbles of love not only children ...

All right, my revenge will be terrible!

This is what it means to hold on to the last straw.

Early in the morning at dawn, wash pups and kittens and ducklings, and bugs and spiders.

Brave explorer.

You are blacker than a chimney sweep. Admire yourself on your neck polish, under your nose Blob, you have these hands that have escaped even pants. Even pants even pants have escaped from you. B>

Ah, bliss!

My, my chimney sweep clean, clean, clean, clean! It will be a chimney sweep clean, clean, clean, clean! B>

Oh, you nasty, oh you dirty, unwashed pig!

reserved better than these stupid ducks for their young offspring ...

Well, what did you do this to me? I faithfully serve you. B>

Water fun.

And on the other side of me-nots bloom. And on the other side of the stars salute spring ...

Now I understand why the so-called guinea pigs!

I guess this is my paradise!

Who are we such mokrenkaya?!

So this is for the Yorkshire huge pool!

The host, look me in the eye. Do you consciously I doomed to the flour?! B>

I just wanted to go to take a bath! Yes, not all animals love to swim, but no one has repealed the rules of hygiene. Share these fun photos with your friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting