45 sarcastic and wise quotations master words of Mark Twain ...
"Dad," Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn, Mark Twain was not only one of the wittiest writers of all time, but also a great joker. Therefore, in his free time, he liked to write in a variety of newspapers denials about his death. Something like, "The rumors of my death are greatly exaggerated." In the end, he got all the editors, and they agreed to this post to attribute "Unfortunately».
1. The only way to keep health - this is what you do not want, drink what you do not like, and do not like.
2. Good friends, good books and sleeping conscience - that's perfect life.
3. You can not rely on the eyes if the imagination is out of focus.
4. pessimism - it's just a word that is called wisdom nervous.
5. To be happy is to live in their own paradise! Do you think that the same heaven can satisfy all people without exception?
6. It is necessary to give your word that you will not do something like this will certainly want to.
7. Summer - a time of year when it is very hot, to deal with things that are engaged in the winter it was very cold.
8. There is nothing more annoying than a good example.
9. It is remarkable that America was discovered, but it would be much more remarkable if Columbus sailed past.
10. He who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who can not read them.
11. Who does not know where he was going, very surprised, hitting the wrong place.
12. Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been before.
13. Thousands of geniuses live and die nameless - any other unrecognized or unrecognized themselves.
14. The right to stupidity - one of the guarantees of free development of personality.
15. Classic - something that everyone considers it necessary to read, and no one reads.
16. The worst loneliness - when a person is uncomfortable with himself.
17. Create a human - was nice and original idea. But after that create a sheep - meant to be repeated.
18. If all men think alike, no one then would not play at the races.
19. Once in a lifetime fortune knocks at the door of every man, but the man is often in a neighboring saloon and does not hear any knocking.
20. Fifty people can be an ass without being an optimist, but it can not be optimistic, not being an ass.
21. We like people who boldly tell us what they think, as long as they think the same as we.
22. "Children and fools always speak the truth," - says an old wisdom. The conclusion is clear: adults and wise men never speak the truth.
23. April 1 - the day reminds us of who we are all the other 364 days.
24. There is no more pathetic than a man explains his joke.
25. Often, the surest way to enter a person into error - to tell him the truth.
26. Be a good - so a person wears!
27. I praised a great many times, and I always hesitate; every time I felt that it was possible to say more.
28. When my wife and I disagree, we usually do as she wants. My wife calls it a compromise.
29. When I was fourteen, my father was so stupid that I could hardly stand it; but when I was twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man wised up over the past seven years.
30. Quitting smoking is easy. I threw myself a hundred times.
31. I never let school interfere with my education in.
32. It is better to remain silent and appear a fool than to speak and to dispel all doubts.
33. If you need money, go to a stranger; If you need advice, go to his friends; and if you do not need anything - go to relatives.
34. set out to do each day, which is not to their liking. This golden rule will help you to perform your duty without disgust.
35. If you notice that you are on the side of the majority, it is a sure sign that it's time to change.
36. Do not put off till tomorrow what you can postpone the day after tomorrow.
37. When in doubt, tell the truth.
38. When you are angry, count to four; when very angry, swear!
39. The truth must be submitted as a coat serves, not to throw in the face like a wet towel.
40. It takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
41. Always do right. It is a pleasure to some people and amaze all the other.
42. Buy the earth - because it no longer produces.
43. Never argue with idiots. You descend to their level, where they will crush you their experiences.
44. Truth - the most precious thing we have. Let's save it.
45. Let us live so that even the undertaker sorry for us when we die.