10 phrases that have to learn your man

The list of phrases that, according to Evelyn Khromtchenko must necessarily learn your favorite!

A man who truly loves and respects you, then you can gradually teach regularly say what you want to hear an unusually full of happiness. If deftly explain the man a few months or years that a woman needs for happiness compliments, flowers and small gifts, words of tenderness and love, and the exploits of one is not enough, he gradually learns to speak and automatically.

But teach a man that you are absolutely indifferent to love you and respect you - it is much more difficult, if not impossible. Therefore, a good understanding of the strict rule for male psychology - it is good to pay attention only to its business, including small. If these things are intended to be more close to you and please you correctly, you are a man like you. It is safe to say that this man loves you.

Here is a list of phrases that, according to Evelyn Khromtchenko must necessarily learn your favorite:

How do you thin!
Do not torture. You need two pairs.
Better I'll wash, and then you spoil a manicure!
Are not you wearing makeup? In my opinion, you're always so.
You have a great styling. As just washed my hair ?!
No, let's really take this dress to the floor. I've figured out where you're going to wear it.
In Paris, fly with an empty suitcase - we'll buy everything.
How do you look like? As always, amazing!
My mom says that you have good taste.
You could work as a stylist in the fashion magazine.
Share these securities phrases with their men!

Tags

See also

New and interesting