Powerful cleansing prayer

Prayer, which is always keep on hand as often as possible and to say ...

All and all, whom I willingly or unwillingly offended word, thought, action or inaction on one offense or sought to redraw under his worldview, who criticized, humiliated word, thought, deed.

And also to defraud, cheat, who envied, flattered, ignored, oppressed, whose personal life interfere, impose their views, pressed authority of the person at whose expense claimed someone tried or cause any other harm,

I wholeheartedly forgive and, at the same time, I'm sorry! In turn, I forgive all people, creatures and beings, cause me harm intentionally or unintentionally, and forgive me for all my inharmonious acts or omissions, and the damage caused to me (soulful, spiritual, material) - both in this life and past incarnations.

Creator, I ask you to Lead releases energy awareness to my further development, overcoming ignorance, the revival of the soul, the ascent in the spirit of the transformation of negative character traits, as well as the harmonious development of all beings in the universe.

Everything and everyone, and I do not understand, do not realize, do not take, do not feel, do not see, do not hear, do not smell, do not feel, I forgive and also forgive me if I do not see, do not hear, do not realize, do not take, do not smell, I do not feel.

Please forgive me in God, both in this and previous lives. All the energy is released, I will extend the repayment of the negative effects caused by my imperfections.
All the people, creatures, deities, spirits, natural forces, the entities to whom I do not hit, do not live up to expectations, hopes, did not meet their expectations of life, to whom not fulfilled his vows, promises (real and imagined) who interfered (intentionally or not intentionally), crossing the road, to impose their will, humiliated their existence, presence, words, deeds, thoughts, omission, in whom the cause irritation, pain, hatred, fear, jealousy, sadness, fear, desire and physical violence mystical ,

I forgive all!

I forgive everyone sincerely, with all my heart, mind body, mind, in my thoughts, feelings, emotions, memory -

I forgive all!

I'm canceling all destructive commands, programs, codes, installation, idealization, shown in relation to me or me to other beings in my past. At the same time, I forgive all people, creatures, deities, spirits, essences, natural forces, cause and cause me damage - in this and previous incarnations.

I authorize all persons, entities, entities, deities, spirits, natural forces to be what they are; It allows me to be different; I give them the right to make mistakes and imperfections.

I forgive, and at the same time allow them to live, to love, to suffer, fall, rise, move, rejoice, to seek, to find, to question, to enjoy, celebrate, laugh.

All the people, creatures, deities, spirits, essences, natural force, I do not understand, do not accept blame who are jealous of who to protect, from whom expect gratitude, love, acceptance, respect, devotion, admiration, communication, forgiveness, compassion,

I forgive all!

I forgive everyone with all your heart, soul, mind, consciousness, all the bodies, structures built, the spiritual heart. I forgive you both in this and previous lives.
I give (return) them spiritual light, a part of their destiny, love, joy, life energies to repay the damage caused to me and the transformation of negative consequences.

It happened here and now!

Tags

See also

New and interesting