As the Internet is not working - yellow pages instead of modern tools

As an epigraph, comment habrapolzovatelya Reposlav:

does not matter. I will reveal several sites dry cleaners, to compare them. If the information on the site is not enough for me, I close it. If enough - I can throw a link to the price someone, 'Look, here is cheaper. " Therefore I will not communicate with a number of companies on the phone to find out which dry suits me more, it takes a lot of time. And on the phone I will vparivat all crap, but I do not like it.
habrahabr.ru/company/krible/blog/258987/#comment_8438313

Мысль long-I matured in my head. But by this article with phrases such as "business needs so that the client came to contact: call or write." I could not pass. It was the last straw, now I think that all voiced.

So, as usual - from afar. The interaction between the customer and the business (while talking about retail) has traditionally been built on the model office / sales office / shop - the buyer. You open point - luring buyers. This is the part of the business. On the part of the buyer: it is necessary to repair the machine, whitewash the ceiling, to buy products and new vacuum cleaner? Next:

Internet today - is this. And it's sad to look - "walking disgrace». I>

Look for yourself, phoning, running feet - the same type you need.

And then came the Internet, with the appearance of which has changed absolutely nothing .... Instead, Office - site, instead of a paper catalog - search engine. Thank you Google for it. We need to repair the machine, whitewash the ceiling, to buy products and new vacuum cleaner - the search engine in the mouth and on phoning and obpisyvat. And on the other side, I recall the business. These are the guys who need to call and poked in the voice menu, because business is saved on the operator due to your convenience. But sometimes it is worse - at businesses happen marketers, but more about that some other time.

So, now about me. This is me client. And it's my money. And I do not care how wide and beauty you have an office, and I do not care what you want. And I do not need you to call or write or leave your details. I need to solve my problem. And most interesting is that the money will remind me. And you, dear business without calling my needs, and my money. And as a man ready to hand over some of their money in exchange for a service or product, I want you to jump around me, instead of sitting in their offices cool.

I say, in fact, the tenders - and they are big business. Most of the company, comes to the Tenders, shakes a bag with money and running up those who supposedly need a call or email. They are in the field of IT services - for this is the site of freelancers. 2 excellent example that I did not mind that it is possible only with very large or very small orders.

A mid-no. There is nothing for the great mass of daily queries. And all that is needed is a freelance site like exchange with the ability to create queries. I need a wardrobe? Please: photographed a room, given the dimensions, materials, and made suggestions for the questionnaire responses of that important call: time, cost, and other nuances. Away Coffee came: See table, compare, choose options, read reviews in a convenient form for the customer, not the raznozhopitse marketing of works of art.

In fairness, there are some initiatives in the area of ​​personal services. As an example, I will give Yandex Master. Errands - YouDo.

But that's what people are doing inventors killers - a mystery to me. Assassins instagrammov and other feysbukatorov, I mean. Here it is a problem. Here it is a huge market where people throw coal into the furnace, instead of going in a comfortable car. Solve the problem - will the business. This business, not like those marazmatik the link at the start, who decided that the information on its Web site a lot - let people more pouroduetsya - call and will be in a script that reads the operator to catch particles of the required information.

Source: geektimes.ru/post/251160/

Tags

See also

New and interesting