Tales of "Bride"

In the play, Karandyshev discourages text: "It does not get you to anybody" and shoots from a pistol Larisa, Larisa falls. A shot was provided at a time like this: prop behind the scenes, to reply, hit with a hammer on a special sleeve, the sleeve thumps - Larissa falls. Premiere, la, la poplar ... "It does not get you to anybody," suggests a gun, this behind the scenes of a misfire, no shots. Actor: "Now die Well!»
reload the gun suggests a second time behind the scenes of the second misfire. Karandyshev recharges for the third time: "I'll kill you!", The third misfire.
Larisa is. Suddenly, a shout from the audience: "Grenade her wilderness!».
The curtain, the show fell, the audience returned the money. Directed hour running around the theater prop behind, shouting: "I'll kill you, you bastard !!!". The next day, in the evening, again "Bride", yesterday morning analysis of the flight: math peremat, all props to roll, he justified, "But I'm not the liner did well in the cheese s Party got caught, but a lot of the people around, see just what is going on, we can also help play there at the prompter at hand: she slammed on the table, all of it a no shot, punched board mounter there about something, lighting the bulb could break, well, any sharp sound, it would be I realized that it was shot, and would have fallen. " evening show, all right, comes to the death of Larisa, Karandyshev: "It does not get you to anybody!" suggests the gun at prop misfired again.
Suddenly, with a pause in the second, from different parts of the wings is heard incredible roar: prompter peel play on the table, Monte - hammers on iron, the illuminator has a light bulb. Larisa clearly does not understand that it is shot for shot at this misfortune did not like, and continues to stand. From the audience shout: "Well you said yesterday, her wilderness grenade!"

Tags

See also

New and interesting