In-law arrived

You'll excuse me, but I'm a man, not a pig, and I love the purity. Although sock Zatula under the couch sometimes can)) But I have done now in the toilet - it's trash! I do not know, but in the course when descends on the small do not use toilet paper. The result is pissing toilet seat, everything is flying to the floor, which is heated, probably also increased sugar in the body, as a result stinks and feet stick to the floor. Said to his wife - talk to my mom, she refuses, does not want to - well, then she put things in order. In the bathroom there was a rag to wipe the toilet seat - the stench of rags intensified. People !!! This nuc * ey! I think that the legs are not stuck (in slippers, I now go there in slippers!) To put a rug on the floor. In place of the seat cover came from the soft tissue. Peace * eu effort! Because of the smell to go now is not possible. Well, that does not mat bed. Today vypizdnu this case, cloth and so on! Probably have to wash every day, but as wise elderly person to an elementary part of hygiene - HZ shit * s! HZ !!! And his hands after the toilet, we do not wash, and why?

Next thrash again hygiene! We wipes any towel that is in the bathroom. Personally, I believe that the towel after a shower - an intimate thing. How to explain - I do not know! Said several times - there is no sense! I carry his towel in the room, the wife of then drags him into the bathroom, in the bathroom they wiped in-law! AAAA !!! Kill me nah !!! It's a conspiracy!
Kitchen. That's why impassable dirt on the dishes in an attempt to wash it? There are dishwasher - much more economical and does not bother - just need to lay down. But no! We will pour water and impassable mud. I understand that you need something to do, and that, too, want to be useful. But shit * s !!! Come Christmas tree dress up - still stands without toys. Cook dinner. Propylesos etc. No! We razvezem dirt and with pretty face go watch TV - mission accomplished!))))

Well, in the evening you can safely shoot!
Discussions (other topics kakbe no)
 - Who when and where he died (ill, sick)
 - Wealth, discussion, and that someone is there, but who gets ...
 - But my husband (Test) - God rest his soul ... and so on (there is a comparison)
 - Granddaughter SICK !!! She has a sick mentality! I say, well, frantic child, so what? All the rage - NO she is sick !!!
Shorter. I will go to drown! Merry New Year! His wife, in-law .... small bed set. Guests will most likely not. But I have viskarik and no faces, which I support on this night. I'm everywhere!

Tags

See also

New and interesting