About cheerful mother in law

I want to talk about your favorite mother-in. She's a lovely cheerful woman. I'll tell you a couple of cases of her life.

I walked once Tesza my dog. It was winter, slippery and cold. Entrance road ran between the two shells.
 You understand in the yards of snow in the knee. Passing shells, mother-in-law's eye sees that her man goes in one hand 30 carries the eggs in one container. And coming to her porch, she turned around, she saw that the man in the aisle between the shells fell. Tesza as a sympathetic man, ran up to the man and asks:
"Man. like your eggs? "to which he responds to it:" Yes, eggs, anything, that's just hit his head. " Then Tesza saw that it was another man, and one that is easily removed from the eggs to his entrance ... =))

Tesza works in a diagnostic institution conducts various medical studies. Issuance of answers (conclusions of the study of) is carried out in 18.00. Accordingly, by this time people and tightened. And once in the study patient comes to his mother by the name of Iwo.
 After studies mother-in-law decided to give his response to the patient.
 It turns out it is the people and says:
 - Iwo there for an answer? .. The whole queue and stood up.
 Mother-in-law: - Yes, you sit all Iwo there for an answer?

Sent Taxcop

Tags

See also

New and interesting