Brilliant Plevako

Same guy said that everything was in good agreement. The last word Plevako.

"Gentlemen of the jury," - he said. "If you have awarded my client to the fine, then I ask of this amount, subtract the cost of washing sheets that the plaintiff blurred his shoes».
Hooker jumps up and shouts, "It is not true! I took off my shoes !!! »
In the hall of laughter. Defendant acquitted.

Very well known defense attorney F.N.Plevako owner of a small little shops, semi-literate women offending hours of trade and closed trading at 20 minutes later than it should be, on the eve of a religious holiday. Court hearing in her case was scheduled for 10 hours. The Court came out with a delay of 10 minutes. Everyone was there except the defense - Plevako. President of the Court ordered to find Plevako. After 10 minutes Plevako, slowly entered the room, sat quietly in place to protect and opened the briefcase. The presiding judge reprimanded him for being late. Then Plevako pulled out his watch, looked at them and said that on his watch only five minutes past ten. The Chairman pointed out to him that the wall clock is already 20 minutes past ten. Plevako chairman asked: - How much your watch, your excellency? Chairman looked and said:
 - In my fifteen minutes past ten. Plevako asked the prosecutor:
 - And on your watch, Mr. Prosecutor?
Attorney, clearly wanting to cause trouble defender, with a malicious smile, replied:
 - On my watch for twenty-five minutes past ten.
He could not know what kind of trap rigged Plevako him and how much he, the prosecutor, helped protect.
The judicial investigation was over very quickly. Witnesses confirmed that the defendant has closed up shop with a delay of 20 minutes. The prosecutor asked found the defendants guilty. The floor was given Plevako. It lasted two minutes. He said:
 - The defendant is really late for 20 minutes. But, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, it is - an old woman, uneducated, poorly versed in hours. We are educated people, intelligent. And how are you getting on with the clock? When a wall clock - 20 minutes, Mr Chairman - 15 minutes on the clock and Mr. Attorney - 25 minutes. Of course, the most faithful watch - from Mr. Prosecutor. So, my watch behind on 20 minutes, so I was late by 20 minutes. And I always thought my watch is very accurate, because they are my gold, Moser.
So if Mr. Chairman, hours prosecutor, opened the meeting with a delay of 15 minutes, and the defender was 20 minutes late, how can we demand that illiterate vendor had better hours and better versed in time than we with the prosecutor?
Jurors deliberated for a moment and acquitted the defendants.

One day Plevako horrible thing about the murder of one of his peasant women. On court Plevako came as usual, calm and confident of success, without any prichem securities and cribs. And so, when my turn came to protect, Plevako stood up and said:
 - Gentlemen of the jury!
The room began to abate noise. Plevako again:
 - Gentlemen of the jury!
In the hall of dead silence. Lawyer again:
 - Gentlemen of the jury!
The room was a little rustling, but it did not start. Again:
 - Gentlemen of the jury!
Here in the hall rolled dissatisfied rumble been waiting for a long-awaited spectacle of the people. A Plevako again:
 - Gentlemen of the jury!
There is already the audience burst disturbance, perceiving it as a mockery of a respectable audience. And from the podium again:
 - Gentlemen of the jury!
Started something difficult. Room roared with the judge, prosecutor and judges. And then, finally, Plevako raised his hand, calling the people to calm down.
 - Well, gentlemen, you could not stand, and 15 minutes of my experiment. And what was the unfortunate peasant listen to 15 years unjust reproaches and tingling irritated his shrewish women on every insignificant little thing ?!
Room froze, then burst into delighted applause.
Guy was acquitted.

Tags

See also

New and interesting