Paternal verdict

You probably noticed that with each new generation is becoming more akseleratov. Seventh grade pupil can be easily confused with a student, and this kind of merit more "adult" clothing worn by the children. Kevin Jones (Kevin Jones) is a happy father's daughter, whose height is 175 cm. Because of high growth, the girl easily be confused with the 18-year-old girl, but in reality it is just a 10-year-old high school student.
6 photos via drelantrius

When Kevin learned that his 10-year-old daughter, a student of class 5 impersonating a social network for teenagers to meet with older boys, he quickly found a way to deal with this situation.

First, he made her a t-shirt on which was written by her age:

"I am 10 years old»

... And in which class she learns

"5th grade»

He also forced her to wear a children's backpack that anyone, even a low student would never put

And in addition to the punishment for his deception, Kevin clocked on the head of his daughter set of braids with pink baby barrettes and elastics

The whole appearance of the girls was not just talk, and literally screaming - "I'm still too small for Me»

And of course, the girl was supposed to go to this ridiculous ensemble to school

Although the penalty for cheating may seem overly strict, Kevin himself believes that it fully complies with the crime, as if he just did not know and did not take action. then her seemingly harmless lie, could lead to serious, disastrous consequences.
Seems 270,000 users Facebook, layknuvshih awkward pictures, agree with Kevin, are you?

Tags

See also

New and interesting