Military card submitted the Russian Empire

Inspired by this theme: Passport
This relic was found in the village of my grandfather during childhood somewhere in the attic, was referred by her mother and saved. Will 14 ph.

"The certificate of execution of military service" - a document issued in 1885, as I understand it the predecessor of the current military identification card, "voennik." Issued uncle of my grandfather when he was 22 years old. Knizhentsiyu old, tacky, it seems that the page is about to crumble.

CALLS like as much as up to 43 years of age (if not right, correct).
I hit the 131 Infantry Regiment Tirispolksky and for reexamination transferred to the reserve until 1899.

Interestingly, I arrived November 12, 1884, and the beginning of the service is considered to be as much as from 1 January 1885.

It is interesting to look at the prices of that time: Boots (the most valuable) - 5 rubles, a shirt - 50 cents, coat - 4 rubles.

But it says here that Ivan Sofronov 2 July 1886 entered into a valid marriage with the daughter of a peasant Stefan Ivanov ... ... (could not make out) Stefanova, Orthodox. Marriage has been made in some village church Chemurshi (did not catch, I'll come to the village, be sure to find the name of. In my mother's childhood church was transformed into a village hall)

Next, a blank page ...

And then mark that muster departed somewhere. The colonel himself signed! And as regimental adjutant, Captain Report Card.

72 held in reserve pedestrian ... (again I could not make out that because of the word). Again painted Colonel

Something like ... the envelope burst, there's nothing there now.

Again, a blank page ...

At the end of print (wax), fastening thread. Sorry, has not survived ...

For comparison, the father voennik (the house is not found, picked up from the internet) and my. The difference between my grandfather and uncle ticket - 125 years ...
That's all I wanted to say.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting