Updated table son

Have my oldest son (5 years it will be a couple of weeks) table is now quite popular model. Worktop it was covered with self-adhesive paper with developing pictures. Here as in this picture (our table, unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture to, so put a photo of a similar table from the Internet).

9 photos.

This is our table was.

2. Pencils, paint, water and och.umelye pens son did the trick, and the sticker came in quite unsightly. We are therefore pleased her son stripped. And our dad took the most unpleasant part of the work itself, cleansed from countertop glue well, very smelly solvent. I'm with the kids at this time hiding in another room, because it was impossible to breathe really))

3. Start to apply the first coat of acrylic primer

4. The first layer was prepared. Suspiciously shines, but decided in advance not to get upset, and dry and apply a couple of layers.

5. There are already three layers of primer. Start a drawing, previously inquired of his son, who of favorite characters he wanted to see.

Figure 6. ready, start to paint the background.

7. Background finished, started the most interesting)

8. The painting is done! However, until the coating is quite capricious, sharp objects can not hurt the paint scratched. Son is not yet allowed to touch, although he is already very eager)) I varnished!

9. Done! Acrylic lacquer in three layers, the husband put the blue slips into place. Son delighted))

Tags

See also

New and interesting