Quotes Yevgeny Leonov

Yevgeny Leonov was the comedian and tragedian on the screen in the shower. Shy by nature, modest and sad actor all his life lacked human warmth and understanding.

Happiness - is when it would be desirable to work in the morning and in the evening - home. (Film «33»)

For some, God in heaven, and for someone in your own heart. And this God does not give the heart to fall below a certain level of humanity ... He will not allow the dog to kick, hurt the old man's bad attitude to his parents. ("I Leonov did not, I was born Leonov." Izvestia)

Through my whole life, as through the life of each person, after so many people, people. With someone experienced closer, and someone just drove the car from the shooting. But everyone, if you look into his eyes, the whole world. Be sensitive to these worlds. Here is the beginning of art. ("Letters son»)

Working day I irregular. Order no. From the nature of this nervous, heavy for others. Everything is silent. Silent when we must speak. When you do not have to, carry rubbish. (The film "a long, long thing»)

Personally, I somehow think that the policy itself - it is clean. And what about the people who do it - here it is necessary to talk. (From the last interview, 1993)

In fact, I think, quite incapable of good people there. Sometimes a man hardened and he thinks in his heart there is no place for kindness, but this is a mistake, it is temporarily not performing good deeds, the person feels uncomfortable in this world. ("Letters son»)

Fear - it is not a weakness. But if fear makes you pull back if you berezhesh its forces and as a result reduces itself - it is a weakness. ("Letters son»)

And to know life - to live. Not to protect themselves from their own and other conflicts, not afraid of danger, risk, do not look for ways easier, do not run away from responsibility, not to think that your hut on the edge and that the winds of time, you will not be affected. ("Letters son»)

Are there people in your life to whom you are not afraid to be a little, silly, unarmed, in all its nakedness revelation? This person is your protection. ("Letters son»)

"Silence - this is some special state of the world and the human soul. I think we feel a part of nature, a drop in the ocean only silence. Beyond Silence is impossible to understand the beauty. " ("Letters son»)

They say time is different. Another God. Other morality. Another truth. But the fact of the matter is that there is no other God. And there is no other morality. And another truth. Everything can not be trampled. Especially in the arts. (From the last interview, 1993)

It is enough just one kind word to feel elated. And it is very important that this word has been said in the person's life. ("Letters son")

Tags

See also

New and interesting