Three plus two: what's left overs

Year: 1963
Director: Henrik Hovhannisyan
Starring: Natalie Kustinskaya Natalia Fateev, Andrei Mironov, Yevgeny Zharikov, Gennady Niles.

Three bachelor wanted to live "savages" on the lonely shore. But suddenly there were two lively girls and said, as if this place has long belonged to them and they will just rest here. "We will create unbearable conditions enemy!" - Decided each of the warring parties. Result - two couples in love? Forty years ago, Henrik Hovhannisyan filmed play of Sergei Mikhalkov's "savages" and called the film "Three plus two".

Most of the surveys conducted in the Crimea, something filmed in Riga and quite a bit - in Leningrad. Tackling actors staged in Riga. "I can not say how many contenders for the role of Zoe Tamer - says the actress Natalia Fateeva. - I remember reading the script, he immediately went to Riga. Samples were on the coast. Then I called the director: "We want you to play not Zoe and Natasha. Zoe would have played Lily Aleshnikova. " I said that the role of actress Natasha I do not like better I generally will not be removed. And I adopted the Zoe. "

Not immediately found the actress for the role of Natasha. "Some people believe that the wives of the directors in their profession easier, - says Natalya Kustinskaya, while the former wife of director Yuri Chulyukina (" Girls & quot;). - In my case, this was not. And in "Three plus two" I acted only on the big chance. On the sample in Riga friend invited me to an operator. When I arrived, I saw there famous actresses, models, dancers. Filmed and moved to Leningrad, where he starred in the film "After the Wedding." A month passes - no news. I'd forgotten about the trials, when accidentally walked into the studio directorate. It turned out, there has long been lying to me the telegram. The same day, flew to Crimea to capture & quot ;.

- Filmed by Pike - in the New World - says Natalia Fateeva. - Place of paradise. The special microclimate, warm clear sea. But here the road was not normal. And generally lived in difficult circumstances. The water was heated on a hotplate, in a basin wash. Brought terrible food from the dining room of Sudak. While dovezut food turned unclear what, look creepy! But at the same time brought grapes and a stunning white bread with crust. I inadvertently ate grapes with bread and gaining weight. The scenes filmed in tents in Riga. Circus - in Leningrad. I shoot with a real tiger that Walter Trained Zapashnyy. I was told that the tiger six months. I looked, and it is a mature, pretty big beast. I - shock. The most annoying that all my courage - as I leaned on the tiger, as I stroked him and even priudaryala fist - not included in the movie. These frames are rejected, as they got Zapashny hand that held the tiger's collar.

- On the role of physics gloomy Sundukova tried several people - says the actor Gennady Niles. - I was paired with Tatiana Konyukhova who wanted to play Zoe. I said "thank you" and sent back to Leningrad. Long was not news. I had already decided that was not destined to play, and suddenly received a telegram: "Congratulations. Do not shave. Stay savage. Hovhannisyan. " Telegram hitherto I have kept. In Sudak long we sunbathed, overgrown beards. Things to shoot - nice pants, shorts - hardly got from black marketeers. Lived in the Crimea, three and a half months, got used to each other, become friends. Directed allow us to improvise. Several scenes of the boys themselves invented. For example, the scene where my hero wears a headscarf and seems Zoe. Period coincided with the filming of my honeymoon. Wife Galina came to me, ready for us. Eugene Zharicov (he played the handsome diplomat) later became the godfather of my son Alyosha. (And he Alyosha Niles would play Captain Larina in the series "Streets of broken lamps." - Note. YL)

- Over my beard were all laughing, imagine what a beard can grow at 21! - Smiling Yevgeny Zharikov. - I'm at that time was a student at the Institute of Cinematography. And for appearing in shorts that were our working clothes, all the time we were taken to the police. Then it was thought that walking in shorts - indecent, sends abroad. Me, Andrew and Gena issue a certificate, where it says that we shot in the movie and have the right to walk in shorts and wearing a beard.

On the set of "Three plus two" Andrei Mironov came first love. "It happened to him, surprisingly, already quite mature - recalls mother of actor, actress Maria Mironova. - Natasha Fateeva ... When they parted, he suffered. Epistolary genre has almost disappeared today - and Andrew also basically called me. But sometimes wrote. Nearly all his writings refer to the period of love and parting with Natasha. He wrote about his feelings for her. And yet ... I still feel about this woman with great affection ... »

... And some more facts

* In the USSR for 1963 movie was 35 million viewers
* Cameo film director Henry Hovhannisyan - a cameo waiter who waited on the table in a restaurant where dinner Natasha and Vadim.

* First painting was given the second category (which means - small stakes for the actors, not best cinemas for the premiere). Then based on the results of rolled gave first, and the actors were paid three hundred rubles Award (at the time - a lot of money)

* Filmed two versions of the painting - for a wide screen and the usual format

* Southern shooting ends in November. Actors had warmed brandy

Source: rustrana.rf

Tags

See also

New and interesting